Hello Cabulars !
In this post i will tell you about , "How to use Custom Application Package Name!"
So its very simple , just follow this steps:
- Click on Screen1 and go to Properties of it
- Click on Application Package TextBox and enter your desire Application Package Name.
- And you are now ready !😉
- But if you are using OpenAnotherScreen Blocks or something like that blocks which interconnects your Screens then you have to make some changes in that too(Follow this if only you have changed Package Name)
- If you are using companion then simply rename the TextBox Blocks to your Screen Name and when your are finally publishing your app then change that TextBox blocks in this format - <UserName>.<ProjectName>.<ScreenName>
- Where <UserName> is your gmail but before @.
- Where <ProjectName> is your Project Name which you gave during Create Project .(Not the App Name)
- Where <ScreenName> is your Screen Name which you want to do work.
If you still didn't understand I will make clear by example -
If your gmail is firstname.lastname@example.org then your UserName is example
When you created project you gave project name Test so your ProjectName is Test
If you have named your Screen name Screen2 then your ScreenName is Screen2
Follow this steps if you are finally compiling your App .
If you are using Companion then only ScreenName
So this was the small Tutorial related to Package Name.
If someone can teach user With Images too it will better or more nicely then me 😅
Happy Casabincing !😍