Before we Start anything We may like to Make You Aware of Current Situation that there are 2,15,177 Cases and 8,885 Death and 84,314 are Recovered. As we all Are Aware that COVID-19 Which is commonly known as Corona Virus which is A Biological Virus. We Want You To Make Aware of It and We have Started from The Depth Which is useful for all of You.
• What is a Biological Virus and How it Works?
- A Biological virus is a agent that reproduces inside the cells of living hosts like Humans and it's made up of a DNA or RNA genome inside a protein shell called a capsid. When infected by a virus, a host cell is forced to produce thousands of identical copies of the original virus at an extraordinary rate.
• What is Covid-19?
- It is caused by a member of the coronavirus family that has never been encountered before. Like other coronaviruses, it has come from animals. It first emerged in the Chinese city of Wuhan in November 2019. The World Health Organisation has declared it a pandemic.
• What are the Symptoms of Corona Virus and causes?
- The virus can cause pneumonia-like symptoms. Those who have fallen ill are reported to suffer coughs, fever and breathing difficulties. As this is viral pneumonia, antibiotics are of no use. The antiviral drugs we have against flu will not work, and there is currently no vaccine. Recovery depends on the strength of the immune system.
In the UK, the National health Service (NHS) has identified the symptoms as experiencing either:
a high temperature - you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
a new continuous cough - this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
In the UK, the NHS advice is now that anyone with symptoms should stay at home for at least 7 days. If you live with other people, they should stay at home for at least 14 days, to avoid spreading the infection outside the home. This applies to everyone, regardless of whether they have travelled abroad.
Many countries have imposed travel bans and lockdown conditions in order to try and halt the spread of the virus. You should check with your local authorities for the latest advice on seeking medical assistance.
• How to Protect and Prevent Yourself From COVID-19
Here What You Can do :-
- Stay at Home If You Can
- Wash Your Hand With Soaps. Then Wash Them Again Like Bunty
- Stay Informed
- Use Sanitizer As much as You can
- Carry and Use a Mask
- Avoid Touching your Face with Hand (Specially Your Eyes and Nose)
- keeping atlist 1 Meter of Distance Form People To Avoid Transfer of Other Liquids from Body
- Avoid Public Place's and Public transport
- Stock Up Your Groceries and Other Required Things
- Use Casagbic to Build App
- Many More...
We will Recommend You To Follow the Instructions Given By You Respected Government and Hope You Will Follow the Instructions Carefully.
Information Gathered form News Source,Google,World Health Organisation.
You all Can Check Live Counting here